We are looking for a Promotion and Communications Manager to join our dynamic and close-knit team. Working in conjunction with the Artistic Director and General Manager, you will be responsible for devising and implementing our promotion and communications strategies, including preparing publicity materials and advertising, and administering our website and other digital platforms. Additional tasks include promoting good relations with private donors and volunteers, and managing online and select in-person events, together with some limited concert-related agenda and ad-hoc administrative tasks.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR FROM YOU:
- A passion for music and the arts, positive energy, an entrepreneurial mindset and an interest in exploring new avenues and approaches;
- A proven track record in marketing, promotion and communications;
- A strong work ethic, an ability to work independently, strategic and analytical thinking;
- Excellent communication skills, including an ability to write/edit compelling and coherent texts, and a meticulous attention to detail;
- Experience of managing websites and digital platforms;
- Excellent digital marketing and media skills, including social media management, video editing and the production of newsletters and other promotional materials; a good working knowledge of graphic design software would be a plus;
- Hands-on experience and understanding of the best customer relations management practices;
- Very good written and spoken English; a knowledge of Swedish, in particular, together with other languages, would be a plus;
- Hands-on experience of organising concerts and events would be a plus.
COMPENSATION AND FURTHER DETAILS:
- Hourly rate to be agreed, depending on experience; flexible working hours of 20 to 30 hours per week on a freelance basis.
- Closing date for applications: 6 March 2022. Applications will be accepted on an ongoing basis.
- Starting date to be decided by mutual agreement.
- You will be working from home with occasional international travel.
- Successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
All personal information collected from you is necessary and relevant to the specific job you are about to apply for. We will use the information provided by you for recruitment purposes only. O/Modernt will treat all personal information with the utmost confidentiality and in line with the current EU GDPR legislation. Should your application be successful, the information you have provided, and further information that is gathered in due course, will be used exclusively for purposes related to the administration of your position.
Application deadline: 6 March 2023
We look forward to hearing from you! O/Modernt Team